Eco-Friendly Possum Removal Methods And Techniques
Experienced professionals perform possum control for the best results. Possums are a common pest species. Possums can be a threat due to some of the reasons mentioned. Firstly, possums can invade both commercial and residential areas. They can cause damage to the property. Secondly, they create an unhealthy environment around them. And they are also involved in risky behaviour like eating up pantry foods, causing wire damage and expensive damage to roofs and ceilings. Hence, calling a possum pest control professional is necessary. Humane Possum Removal Brisbane is a one-stop solution for all possum pest problems. Our speciality is that we only use environmentally friendly techniques to relocate the possums.
We have a team who have been trained in this field. They will focus on the entry and exit points of the possum. Hence, installing non-toxic deterrents wherever required. The main goal is to trap a possum and relocate them to a safer area. Hence, we only focus on humane possum removal methods. In the end, our team will seal up all the entry points. Hence, making sure all the possums have been caught safely.
Effective Possum Removal Method, Performed By Our Professional
If you want to get rid of a possum problem, we can help! Simply call our professionals. We’ll come out to check things out.
- If it’s something minor, like a few possums sleeping in your chimney or a few mice in your attic, we simply remove them by picking them up.
- But if it’s something more serious—like a family of possums living under your deck—we use high-quality strategies to get rid of them permanently (and humanely).
- Our Possum Controllers use our special techniques to get rid of them completely: trapping them in a cage, eliminating access points with wire mesh covers; sealing any openings with steel wool and relocating them to their habitats.
Possum Box Installation Can Help
Possum boxes or marsupial boxes are structures that are designed to provide a safe and secure habitat for possums. They can be installed in areas where possums are known to live, such as in the hollows of trees or in attics, to provide the animals with a safe place to live and raise their young. The installation process for a possum box typically involves finding a suitable location for the box, securing it in place, and making sure it is properly maintained. Possum boxes can be a great way to provide a safe and comfortable habitat for possums while also helping to reduce the potential for conflicts between possums and humans.
- Possum box installation on a tree
- Possum box installation on the roof
- Possum box installation in your garden
- Possum box installation in your backyard
- Possum box installation underdeck
- Possum nesting box installation
Our Process of Possum Removal Service Includes
There are several essential steps to take during a possum pest control service. Here are some steps we always apply –
- Proper investigation of the entire property
- Identifying all the entry and exit points of the possum
- Blocking all important areas to prevent more entries
- Cementing the floors and tiles if necessary
- Installing traps and deterrents to trap the possums
- Using baits that will attract the possums
- Examining any damage to electrical wiring, roofs, ceilings and more
- Installing possum prevention methods as a final touch
Hence, our possum removal team will take the job seriously. We will make sure your property is free from possums in no time. You can call us on 07 3186 8640 for more details and queries regarding our services.